ONLINE CLASS REGISTRATION FOR
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 p.m. Classes
Due to high demand, our Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 p.m. classes (Z-Kick and Zumba) will require mandatory online registration for each class, beginning January 10, 2017.
To improve the experience, ensure the safety of class participants, and adhere to room capacity, prior online registration for these two classes will be required of ALL attendees. Please follow the instructions below for online registration.
2) Log in using your USERNAME and PASSWORD. (If you don’t know your USERNAME and/or PASSWORD, stop by the front desk or call (313) 943-2350.
3) Click on the "Fitness Classes" icon.
4) Class registration is limited to the first 26 participants for Z-Kick and 28 participants for Zumba. Online registration will only be "available" the day of the class from 6 a.m.-5 p.m. or until the class is full. If the class is unavailable, that means that the class is full.
5) If you register for the class but cannot attend, you MUST call the service desk at (313) 943-2350 by 3 p.m. to cancel. Failure to cancel by 3 p.m. will result in a $5 "no-show" fee.
6) If you attempt to register, but the class is already full, we encourage you to try again between 3 and 5 p.m., when cancellations are due.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we try to make this process as fair and streamlined as possible.