The Rock Climbing Wall is great for Corporate Team Building and Birthday Parties!
Discover the challenge, fun and excitement of rock-climbing. Our Nicros ART Wall has a custom-made climbing surface that closely duplicates the look and feel of natural rock. It provides the very best terrain for both beginners and expert climbers. Our wall offers dihedrals, aretes, endurance routes, a sustained 10 to 15 degree overhang, and much more. Anyone can climb. Come on, give it a try!
Hours of Operation
- Service Desk
- Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fitness Center
- Monday-Friday 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Climbers ages 6-13 must have a parent or adult over 18 years of age with them to climb the wall.
- Climbers 17 years and younger must have a parent or legal guardian with legal papers, with them to sign the waiver if they have not climbed at The Center. Once the waiver is signed any adult can be with them to climb. New waivers must be completed every time you wish to climb.
- During climbing, participants must wear climbing shoes, hiking boots or tennis shoes, and comfortable clothes. No wet clothing allowed. No helmets on wet heads.
- Minimum weight is 30 lb. and maximum weight for the auto belay is 250 lb.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times. This is defined as: Workout shorts, sweats, or tights, tee-shirts or tank tops, climbing shoes, hiking boots, or gym-type shoes (absolutely NO sandals or flip-flops). Females must wear shirt over gym bras.
- No climbing with wet clothes.
- No climbing with wet hair if wearing a helmet.
- No abusive language or swearing will be tolerated.
- No glass bottles or food allowed in the climbing area. Covered plastic drink containers are acceptable.
- It is expected that all people in the climbing area will follow accepted guidelines for safe climbing, including but not limited to: use of spotters when needed, proper and safe use of equipment, and no horseplay.
- The parent or legal guardian for anyone 17 years old and younger must sign a waiver. A waiver has to be signed each time a climber under the age of 18 wants to climb the wall.
- Children under 13 years must have an adult over the age of 18 with them on the climbing wall floor and in ALL AREAS of the Center. Youth must be a minimum of 30 lbs. to climb.
- It is recommended that all children wear a helmet.
- “Sign-In” in the sign- in book when using the climbing wall.
- Do not belay a climber who is more then double your weight if you are a new belayer.
- Floor anchors when belaying are optional, but it is a good idea to use them.
- Maximum weight for the auto belays is 250 lb.
- All climbing gear must be turned back in to the attendant on duty.
- Individuals not choosing to follow these rules are subject to disciplinary action according to the severity of the violation.
- All facility staff will enforce the climbing wall rules.
- At staff discretion, climbers may not be allowed to climb and climbing time limits may be set.
- Except for folks who have an up to date belay card please do not enter the climbing area when it is closed.